Sunday, November 26, 2006

One Week To Go

Since I can remember I've had a wish to own a Transit van. I've had romantic dreams about touring around and living some kind of romany lifestyle. As a teenager I built an Airfix model of an old style Transit and allowed myself to daydream about the adventures I might one day have.
Well, I have just seven days left in which to end the dreaming because in seven days time I get to drive off in my very own Ford Transit. I'm sure my dreams and the reality of owning a Transit are quite different things but I'm not too worried about that. The fact that I'll own one will be just another milestone reached and a dream fulfilled.
It's true that if you wish for something hard enough you get it and for me it's been a long wish. I couldn't be happier that it's come true.

No comments: