Monday, September 28, 2009

Easy Video



I have to admit that I'm softening to video.
Using my iPhone and services like Qik and TwitVid is making life pretty darn easy for the occasional amateur film maker. These days I'm leaning more toward Qik. Not only because it is very quick but it has fantastic integration with YouTube which is my preferred online storage for footage. Twitvid is just as useful and again easily connects with YouTube but the quality doesn't seem to be as good as Qik.
Long gone are my VJ days when working out aspect ratios and codecs made my brain bleed. Sorting that stuff out really put me off video as a medium even though it was my living. These days devices like the iPhone are making Point, Shoot and post not only hastle free but enjoyable too.
I just might start using video more.

No comments: