Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Silence For The Book Please


A long while ago when I still used Windows I used to edit all my audio in a piece of software called Cool Edit Pro. I knew exactly what I was doing with it and it did exactly what I wanted.
Fast forward a few years and I'm now a fully fledged Linux user and Audacity is what I use now. The thing is that I'm not as good with Audacity as I was with Cool Edit Pro. What to do? I've been through most of the tutorials on YouTube and they mostly cover what I already know and while there are a few tips I've learned along the way there hasn't been anything substantial.
The Book Of Audacity has had many good reviews so I bought myself a copy and my head will be buried deep inside its pages until I'm up to scratch.
What will the finished audio be?
You'll have to wait for that one.

No comments: