Thursday, October 15, 2009

Migraine Pt 2


Next I get tearful, upset. It's the light that upsets me. Photophobia is cruel. Only pitch black will save you. This mixes with a deep depression and unexpected highs. I can find humour in most things. Often cruel humour and I instantly feel guilty. The whole rollercoaster ride can last for hours but it does ware off. You just have to be careful what you say to people.
When it does all ware off there is a sad but satisfying calm.
I go through all this about once a month but in the last two weeks I've experienced it eight times and the ringing in the ears and sickness are returning. I haven't had that for a long long time.

I hope you never have to go through this. It is truly bizarre. Thing is I'm used to it and I feel bad for the familiarity I have with migraine. It's like having a bad friend and that's not right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have some cake

MikiStrange said...

Yup, two parrotseatthemall and cake is the way forward. Battenberg is a good choice.