Monday, August 16, 2010

Communication Revolution


There are things that I am changing in my communication world.
Twitter has gone, so too Facebook. I will no longer be wasting my time on any microblogging sites. Of course a few links will remain but they will be the result of blogging here or the occasional picture sent into the ether.
The iPhone is going too although I will keep my iPod touch because there are a few good apps that have become usefull to me.
I've been collecting addresses so that I can write letters to people. You know, those paper things that aren't bills or final demands or junk mail. They're nice things that are a joy to receive.
I'm not turning into a ludite, I'm just reclaiming time so that I can read and write without giving a hoot about what so and so is up to or thinking.
I've made some good friends in the social networking world but I know where to find them and their blogs if I want to.
On the other hand, should anyone want to contact me, well, you know where I am.

1 comment:

ashley said...

Sorry to hear that you won't be on twitter any more, but I will keep on reading your blog.

Stay in touch and keep making music as I really like your stuff.