Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Rule


It's totally my own fault that I'm not getting enough sleep.
I'm not bad at getting into bed at a decent time it's just that technology distracts me and I end up staying awake until all hours. I've decided today that the only things allowed after 10pm are things that get me to sleep rather than keep me awake. This includes my radio, sketchbook or reading books. No netbook and definitely no iPhone.
This rule only applies on work nights. For the rest of the time I'll distract myself as much as I like after ten. I really am tired of being exhausted during the day.
This rule fixes that.

1 comment:

Sian said...

coincidentally I have just enforced this very same rule in our house. And I can't believe how much easier I'm falling asleep now I'm not on the computer/tv etc all hours.