Sunday, January 15, 2012

X, Y & Z


Not very impressive I'll admit.
What is impressive is that I've now got all my vector 3D software back onto my PC and I'm ready to make objects and scenery for my cartoons. The idea is to build what I need then basically trace it into a paint program and use it in my cartoons. Considering all the drawing I've been doing it looks like everything will be done in the digital domain. Don't get me wrong here, this stuff is just as time consuming as doing it all by hand on paper but at least at the compositing stage it'll be easier and quicker to put together.
I'll still carry on drawing and sketching, I'll need to to get ideas onto paper fast and to put together rough but accurate landscapes for my strips so I haven't wasted any time with my practise.
What I do want is clean lines and this is the way to get them.

1 comment:

Sian said...

Seems like a great idea!