Saturday, March 07, 2020

Still Playing


It doesn't matter how old you are, playing with Lego is immense fun.
I had real Lego until I was about 13 years old. I never grew tired of it. There was always something to create, stories to tell, if only to myself, and time slipped by at an alarming rate. There never seemed to be enough time to finish the adventure, but there was always tomorrow to start again.
LeoCAD is software that gives you unlimited bricks and pieces and so you can build whatever you like. The advantage, being software, is that there's always time to finish the adventure because you can save your work for tomorrow.
Then there's FlowScape with which you can create environments to put your LeoCAD Lego models into. Once you've finished creating your scene you can save a picture or two or even a movie. The adventure or story once created can be saved.
If I'm not making music then I'm making 3D worlds. I find it challenging and relaxing at the same time. It's never boring and time still flies by. Some might say that my inner child is seeping out but I'd disagree.
I'm an adult and this is my idea of fun.

No comments: