Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Power Of eBay

You might not think that this is very interesting but I'm currently bidding for an item on eBay.
It's interesting for me because it's only the third eBay auction I've been involved in and this time I really want to win.
I really am a late-comer to eBay but I have been a late-comer to all technology all my life. This isn't a bad thing because by the time I'm ready to come on board most of the problems have been ironed out.
The thing is that I really want to get to grips with eBay because I have a few things to sell. I need to buy first to get a ranking then I have a better chance of selling.
So here I am bidding and just about winning. I'm determined that I'll win this one.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Fingers crossed. Wish me luck.

No comments: