Saturday, August 08, 2009

Apologies

I have no excuses.
I have been neglecting this blog for a while now. Occasional posts have been showing up here and there but it's nothing like it used to be and for that I'm sorry.
The truth is that I've been messing about with my iPhone and coming up with new ways of generating content. It is very distracting. I'll try and get back to my old ways but until Blogger come up with their own iPhone app things may be a little slow.
I do like Shozu but I really don't want to be advertising for them every time I post. The pictures also come out a bit too big and spoil the layout here. I'll keep searching for and app I'm happy with but in the meantime it's back to sitting at my desk and blogging from there.
As soon as I have a solution I'll let you know and we'll be back in business.

No comments: