Thursday, November 04, 2010

Red Bull Please

Now That's What I Call Short Notice!
I've had just over a week to get a playlist, some kit and some practise together.
It's been over two years since I last DJ'd. The kit I now have is basically the same equipment but up to date. In all honesty it took me longer to put everything in the flight case than it did to know what I was doing and get my fingers skimming over the controls. I'll have a bit of time tomorrow to get a crate assembled, I've got plenty of new tracks that need filtering. It'll take me a few weeks to get to know them by name. What I do know is that I've found some great tunes this week.
It'll be good to feel the adrenaline rush again, it'll be good to be playing instead of drinking on a Friday night.
Apart from the Red Bull that is.

No comments: