Thursday, September 22, 2011

Eight Track


Another productive night in the studio.
Last night I slaved to get one MIDI track into FL Studio and for my money the effort was worth it. What I had intended to do was get eight tracks in but that seemed impossible. I eventually left a question about how I would achieve getting all eight tracks in in one go and today I got my answer from the Loop Talk forum.
It seems that I have to have eight channels selected and ready in FL Studio before I press go on the QY100. This I did and as you can see I now have all eight backing tracks in FL Studio ready to be edited and made into a track. There's a lot of work ahead of me. I need to isolate sections within tracks and re-layer and re-order them but once that's done I can embellish to my hearts content.
But that's all for another day.

No comments: