Thursday, June 13, 2013

Time To Myself

 
I'm not in work today.
I've been in a strange mood for about the last week. I have a lot on my mind and I'm a bit darkside. Nothing too bad though. The best thing for me to do in this situation is just step back for a day or so. To avoid the rat-race and find some time for me. So that's what I'm doing.
The one benefit of not being so happy is that my creativity levels soar. As the strip above shows I can really make something out of nothing. I've decided that I'd like to get on my bicycle with my stills camera and go and get some shots of whatever I can find interesting. As long as its not raining too hard that's what I'm going to do. I haven't looked out of the window yet so I have no idea what the weather is like.
By doing what my heart tells me my head clears and getting out of the city for a few hours to munch on crisps and chocolate and to think always manages to rebalance my priorities and get me on the right path.
So everyone, have a nice day. I'm off to do the same.
 

No comments: