Sunday, August 04, 2013

It's Been A Week

 
A lot of people ask me to put DJ sets online. I say no. It's simple really, if you can't be bothered to discover new music by yourself then you should be at home listening to the damn radio.
Some people would like to hear what I'm up to to because they can't travel to where I am. That would be a good excuse to have me put online my original compositions of other people's music. Tough. No train, no gain. Why am I being so arsey about this? The reason is that not enough people go out to enjoy new music. They expect it on a plate when and wherever they are. That's just not me. Get off the damn sofa.
For those that can't make it I still have the talent to create for you at any time because I'm good at what I do.
For those that can't wait or want instant gratification I suggest (expletive removed).
That's it. Turn up, turn on, tune in.
 

No comments: