Friday, June 24, 2016

No Monster In The Room


I'm usually quite reserved in my blog posts.
This time not so.

To all those that voted for Brexit...I hate your decision.
My duvet cover above has a giant map of Europe on it. I had one day hoped to retire to a Dutch town called Monster. For no other reason that it is called Monster. Because I can't move at this time in my life, that won't happen.

So if you voted Leave, go away, don't read my blog. Go and pursue your own dreams of utopia. You've stopped me in my tracks. I might just move to Scotland to follow my dream because at some point that country will wake up and dis-associate themselves from a UK which is out of the EU and that has very little say on the world stage.

You've stolen my dream.
I hope you can live with that.

No comments: