Saturday, February 01, 2020

A Long Process


I've been missing from these posts for a few weeks.
That's not a bad thing. It just means that I have stuff to do and that I'm getting on with it. As well as working on a new encryption routine I've been hard at it in the studio getting a new tune to work. Sometimes it's worked, other times not and so I set about fixing or changing things.
It's now at the stage where it has been arranged, mixing the track comes next. This track will need a lot of mixing. Generally it's fine but subtle panning and volume changes need to be automated to get everything to sit right in the mix. That'll take time because I need to listen in both my headphones and on the studio monitors. I just don't have much time on the monitors because of the hours I work so finishing this part of the process might take longer than usual.

While I'm here I might as well mention Brexit. I like to stay away from politics on this platform. I didn't want to leave the EU. I'm happy for those that got what they wanted. I'm also happy that I'm entitled to an Irish passport so I can stay and be gone all at the same time.
Monster is waiting for me. I hope we won't be apart for long.

No comments: