Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Speed Of Light

This is my new Acer Aspire One D250 and I could probably go on about it all day but that's not why I'm blogging.
The fact is that I bought this last night from Amazon. I paid for Express delivery but I wanted to be messing with my new netbook before my holiday. This morning there was a knock at the door and it was a man with a package for me from Amazon. On the web form it said that I could expect my netbook by 12pm Tuesday but to have it this morning was simply amazing.
I spent most of the morning and early afternoon setting the Acer up and apart from one or two more bits of software it's done. It's a great little machine that's going to get plenty of use and part of that is down to Amazon getting to me so damn fast.
I'll be shopping there again, that's for sure.

No comments: