Monday, April 26, 2010

Work In Progress

So what does a novel in progress look like?
Not very exciting I'm afraid. Above you can see my home PC and my new netbook running the New Novelist software. It's what I wanted the netbook for. I'm on a roll with the book but was getting frustrated that I could only write at home and I have plenty of hours away from home when I could really be doing something more productive. Like writing.
It has to be said that the novel has up until now been on the back-burner for much too long. With the netbook and my PC it'll be finished sooner than I thought, or at least the first draft will be.
At this point I'd like to say a big thanks to Google for allowing the ability to upload any file to Google Docs. It has already made life easier for storing my novel files and moving them between home and mobile is a piece of cake.
Here's to the first draft and it's speedy completion.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Hope it goes really well mate.

MikiStrange said...

Thanks. I'm going to use my upcoming short break to get my head down.