Sunday, February 21, 2016

Fair To Middling


I think I'm getting the hang of this weather stuff.
Along with listening to aircraft I've been studying the skies and trying to get my head around Meteorology. There's a lot to learn. For example, what's the weather going to be like for tomorrow according to the above Wefax?
Well as far as I can tell it's going to be windy (about 15mph) and colder than today.
To help me along I got a weather station for my birthday and with that and my good old fashioned barometer I'm in the right kind of area. There's still a lot to learn and getting to know the clouds is another challenge.
This means that I need to get my skates on building that quadrahelix antenna for satellite imagery.
It's all good fun.
There will always be weather to predict.

No comments: