Monday, April 24, 2023

So What Happens Now?

 

For over 20 years I have been working on an encryption problem that has been stuck in my head.

It's only taken that long because I have only occasionally been able to work on it. Today sees the end of that long process. The work is done, the paper finished, printed and locked away until I decide what I'm going to do with it.
The terribly low-res image above it something I created to adorn the front of my work. It's ordered but random at the same time.

So what happens now?
I need something else to work on or dare I say finish? I started a novel many moons ago, got 5 chapters in and stopped. That's high on my list but I'm undecided at the moment. I need to empty my head of thoughts of my stream cipher and see how much space there is to expand into.

No comments: